Plumbing Repair and Installation Services Selbyville – Serving Southern Maryland and Delaware
Since 1993, Red Dog Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has installed, repaired and maintained water heaters and related systems for customers in Delaware and along Maryland’s Eastern Shore, including Sussex, Worcester and Wicomico counties. If you’re struggling with leaks or are out of hot water, give us a call to schedule plumbing services.
Water Heater Repairs
Water heater repairs are more common than you might think. Whether your water heater has a leaky valve, a faulty pilot light or internal damage, we’ll get to the bottom of the issue to determine if repairs are feasible. Some catastrophic problems, such as cracked tank liners, call for replacement. However, in most cases, our plumbers can resolve the issue the same day. If you’re looking for a water heater repair service, here are a few reasons to hire our pros.
- Repairs are available seven days per week.
- We stock a wide selection of replacement parts.
- Our plumbers work on gas and electric installations.
- Customers enjoy reasonable rates with no overtime charges.
- Each job is backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
- We repair water heaters from all manufacturers.
Hot Water Tank Installations
The average water heater lasts eight to 12 years. If you’re ready for a replacement, we can recommend an efficient gas or electric model that meets your home’s needs. We install a wide selection of hot water tanks with capacities between 20 and 100 gallons. Planned replacements can protect your home from water leaks and structural damage. It might be time for an upgrade if you’ve noticed the following warning signs.
- The system requires major repairs.
- Your water heater is more than 12 years old.
- The tank is leaking or the liner is cracked.
- Mineral deposits have built up in the tank.
- The unit is making rumbling noises.
- You’re having water quality issues.
Tankless Water Heaters
Space-saving tankless systems generate unlimited hot water while lowering related energy costs by 30 percent. The less water your family uses, the greater your potential savings. These systems only heat water as needed, so they don’t waste energy around the clock. Our full-service plumbers install and repair tankless water heaters from leading brands. We also offer descaling treatments that can increase the system’s efficiency and longevity. Check out some of the advantages.
- With a life expectancy of over 20 years, tankless water heaters last twice as long as conventional models.
- Systems are easier to repair and maintain because the internal components are readily accessible.
- Tankless models support whole-house and point-of-use installations for flexibility and convenience.
Whether you need a water heater repair or replacement, call Red Dog Heating, Cooling & Plumbing to learn more or to schedule a convenient appointment. We offer quality plumbing services and fair rates to customers in southern Delaware and cities across Maryland’s Eastern Shore.