Indoor Air Quality Products and Services – Serving Southern Maryland and Delaware
Indoor air quality is one of the most important public health concerns today. Whether you’re interested in whole-house air cleaners that eliminate allergens or products for managing the humidity, partner with our experts to create a safer, healthier home for your family.
REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award-winning REME HALO® is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology. It’s no secret that viruses and allergens are everywhere. Having an effective filtering system makes a massive difference in how clean the air in your home or business feels.
Below are some of the benefits:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
Causes of Poor Indoor Air Quality
More than 30 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, seasonal allergies and chronic respiratory conditions like COPD. Certain groups, including children and older adults, are more vulnerable to the effects of pollution, but poor air quality affects everyone regardless of age. In a typical home or apartment, pollution comes from indoor and outdoor sources. Pollen and smog waft indoors naturally. Pets shed constantly, and odors from cooking and air fresheners can linger for days.
While new homes are more efficient, the tighter insulation envelope allows contaminants to reach elevated levels because they’re never diluted. As concentrations increase, you may notice the following warning signs and physical symptoms.
- Allergy symptoms
- Headaches or nausea
- Musty odors
Air Quality Management
Today, you don’t have to live with dust and airborne allergens. Specialized products can address every concern whether you’re interested in particulate control, ventilation or dehumidification.
In general, there are two strategies for reducing contaminants. Some systems physically capture particulates, including dust, pet dander and germs. You can also reduce the concentration of chemical pollutants by increasing the ventilation. Additionally, humidification systems can balance moisture levels for improved comfort.
Air Cleaners, Ventilators and Solutions for Poor Air Quality
Our HVAC contractors recommend personalized solutions for addressing your air quality concerns. Each system works in concert with your furnace or air conditioning system to deliver noticeable results across your home. Here are a few of the accessories that we install:
- Air Purification: Whole-house air purifiers physically remove pollen, dust, lint, pet dander and airborne contaminants. These advanced filtration systems can also disable germs and viruses.
- Mechanical Ventilators: If your home is stuffy or if you’re concerned about volatile organic compounds, a ventilator can exhaust pollutants and gather fresh air while balancing the temperature.
- Air Humidifiers/Dehumidifiers: Our service technicians can recommend products for adding or removing moisture and preventing seasonal issues from airway irritation to dust mites.
Local Indoor Air Quality Experts
With the right products, you can enjoy allergen-free air and balanced humidity year-round. Contact Red Dog Associates today to learn more about our services or to schedule a free consultation. We provide services in Rehoboth, Lewes, Frankford, Bethany Beach, Ocean View, Millsboro, Georgetown, Servicing Delaware and the surrounding areas. We also provide services in Salisbury, Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Berlin, MD and the surrounding areas.